Hi everyone! Here’s a second recipe of cookies and this time I’ve decided to use the recipe of another famous French pastry Chef, Yann Couvreur. These cookies are so delicious, very crunchy outside and super soft inside. I used his recipe, but I’ve made them with peanuts.
For 10-11 cookies of 50g (pretty big):
- 150g of flour
- 2g of salt
- 1,5g of baking soda
- 75g of butter
- 100g of sugar*
- 1 egg
- 130g of dark chocolate chips
- 30g of peanuts + a little more for the topping
- a bit of peanut butter
*I slightly reduced the amount of sugar, otherwise it would have been to sweeten.
Let’s get started!
1. Roast the peanuts 10-15min in a 150°C preheated oven. The peanuts must begin to slightly brown.
2. In a bowl, mix the softened butter with the sugar. Add the egg.
3. In another bowl, mix the flour, the baking soda and the salt together. Incorporate it to the previous mixture.
4. Finish by adding the chocolate chips and the peanuts.
5. Form balls of 50g and place them over a baking tray, make sure to leave enough space between each of them (I put 6 per baking tray).
6. Preheat the oven to 200°C (fan-assisted) and cook the cookies for 8-9min. The edges of the cookie must be slightly golden. The cooking time may vary depending on your oven and on the size of the cookies you make.
7. Add on top of each cookie, three dots of peanut butter and three halved peanuts.
8. Let the cookies cool down on a tray.
Your cookies are ready to be served! Enjoy!
Don’t forget to write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to share your pictures of the recipe and your opinions! I will add them at the bottom of this article.