Hi everyone! Here is a new recipe of French biscuits very easy and fast to make, it really takes only 10 minutes and it will be perfect for teatime or coffee time! This recipe is also very useful when you have white eggs left and don’t know what to do with them.
For 60 biscuits of 7cm long:
- 150g of butter
- 180g of flour
- 180g of icing sugar
- 108g of egg whites (3 eggs and a bit of the fourth)
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp of vanilla extract (optional)
1. Preheat your oven to 180°C normal mode.
2. Whisk the softened butter with the icing sugar. Take your butter out of the fridge minimum 1h before beginning, it will be a lot easier.
3. Add the egg whites and the flour and mix until everything is well-combined. Finish with the salt and the vanilla extract (facultative).
4. Place the mixture in a pastry bag and poach sticks of 7cm long. You can adjust the width of the sticks, I’ve tried thin and large ones and I prefer the larger one.
5. Cook for 8-10 minutes, the outside must have a golden color, but the inside of the biscuits should still be completely white.
6. Put the biscuits on a grid and let them cool.
Your biscuits are ready!! Enjoy with a cup of tea or coffee.
Don’t forget to write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to share your pictures of the recipe and your opinions! I will add them at the bottom of this article.