HI everyone! Today’s recipe is super quick and easy to make, it’s the molten chocolate cake! These cakes are so delicious and take less than 15 minutes to realize.
For 6 large cakes or 9 medium:
- 160g dark chocolate
- 90g semi-salted butter (if you don’t have semi-salted butter, just add one pinch of salt to your butter)
- 60g of sugar
- 3 eggs
- 50g of flour
1. Melt the dark chocolate with the butter in a bain-marie (or in the microwave).
2. Add the sugar and mix well.
3. Then, add the eggs one by one and mix well between each addition.
4. Finish by adding the flour.
5. Pour the mixture in greased muffin tin.
6. Bake in a 210° (fan-assissted) preheated oven. The baking time really depends on your oven. Since mine tend to heat too much, I need 7min for a creamy heart, 8min for a less creamy heart and 10min for a soft but not creamy cake.
7. Let them cool down a bit before unmolding them.
8. Sprinkle with icing sugar and enjoy!
The recipe is over, pretty quick right?
Don’t forget to write an email to email@example.com to share your pictures of the recipe and your opinions! I will add them at the bottom of this article.